Android Application - Live Project Training
- Self logic building concepts
- Knowledge of current market scenario
- App requirements of various types of industries
- Understanding the requirement of client
- Utility of Static & dynamic App
- Multiple projects to learn
- Project selection for training, after screening the candidate
- Understanding various versions of android applications
- Analysis of web service
- Interacting with firebase (Real time database)
- Interacting with GPS
- Utility of SQLLite
- Hosting services for android application
- Client & Team communication to expatiate the project
- Interaction with various experts
- Live project working with experience certificate
- Software Engineering with SDLC ( Software Development lifecycle)
- Use Case
- SQL Database
- Android System with Architecture
- Development with Android – Platforms, Tools
- Activity Lifecycle
- Web View
- Material Design Toolbar, Tab Layout
- Recycler View and Card View
- Butter knife
- Android Annotations
- Fragment Lifecycle
- GPS Live Location
- Native Application (Mobile app + Android Admin Panel )
- Google play console interation for new project uploading to play store.
- Strong gradle error solving commands
- Android application with CMS.
- Firebase database handling with location manager.
- Social media Interaction.
- GPS root interaction.
- Graphical Representation of performance
- Webservices through JSON Parsing using Volley.
- SQLite Database Management.
Prerequisite Knowledge : Core Java | Basics of Android
30 Days | Weekly 5 days | 2 hours per day